Dear Mom

As a "wee babe,"
I was unaware of
Life's Journey, True Love and the
Pursuit of Happiness.

As an adult with my own--
"wee babe" --Meredith,
I know that:
"With God All Things are Possible,"
Matthew 19:26.

My celebration of Life's Journey,
True Love, and the
Pursuit of Happiness,
Has been met with trials and tribulations,
And, so has yours.
But, in the end--
I have found that within Life's Journey,
There are true love and happiness.

One must Aim Sky High,
To reach one's ultimate goals in life.
I have!!!
And, the end result is astonishing...

I have always known that--
From the day I was born,
'til now,
From my head to my toes,
You will forever love me,
As I do you.

And, as you long for my visit,
Remember this: I will forever love you--
Because we've made memories,
Just you and me,
Your daughter

by Deborah Marie Bennett

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds