Forever & Back

You're always there,
Even when everyone else is nowhere.
We fight, we whine, we complain
But our friendship remains the same
High school is tough
but with you it?s not so rough.
When at times I seem to get ditched.
You pick me up, though a fit I could pitch.
If I want a true friend,
I could look at you and know you'll be there till the end
Life sucks when you're not around.
But when you're near I'm safe & sound
people change from day to day,
but I can count on you to be the same
Our friendship means the world to me; I hope this is how we'll always be.
I know we say forever w/o believing it r true,
But if I had to spend it w/one friend, I?d want it to be you.
I think I've reached forever
I think it'll all soon be over,
I hope you live life to the fullest, even if I?m not there.
And I hope you always know I?ll be watching you from somewhere
Now this poem is almost done
I've got tears in my eyes w/nowhere to run
I hope someday my picture you'll see and remember the girl I used to be

by Lakyn Gayman

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds