Dreams Love Quotes

"I dream of you when I'm asleep, you even appear when I'm awake daydreaming. There is no escaping you. I just wish it was true."

"Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream."

"Without love there are no dreams."

"All that I am, all that I see, all that I dream and do are brighter, more beautiful and meaningful, because of my feelings for you."

"I can't escape the thought of you. Even in my dreams you are there. It's not fair how your gone, and how you're moving on so fast, while I am still living in the past."

"Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you only have one life to live and one chance to do all the things you want to do."

"You were in my dream, but came back a reality."

"But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing, I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for."

"Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?"

"To dream a dream is to awaken your inner self. Your wants, your desires, your passions are given life."

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds