Loving You Love Quotes

"Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me."

"Hold my hand and I'll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere."

"I would rather have one smell of her hair or one touch of her hand than an eternity without it."

"I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can't give you my soul and my heart because you'll just break it apart."

"The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands."

"I don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I'm in fear of how much I love you."

"I chose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness, for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me."

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds