Love Poem: A Summer Dream

The nights are getting warmer,
but it's cold without you here
Even though I know I'll see you soon,
I can't help but wish you were near

The stars brightly shine
in the beautiful night sky
But to sleep is out of reach,
no matter how much I try

Instead I close my eyes
seeing precious thought of you
And though I wish it were for real
those moments are all too few

Your arms they wrap around me,
holding me so tight
I feel I'm lost in peace
Nothing has ever felt so right

Your eyes, they sparkle
as you look into mine
There I see happiness,
a joy so divine

You kiss my lips gently
my heart starts to melt
I'm in a world I've never known,
With a feeling I've never felt

You hands are so reassuring,
that they'll never let my heart break
I have a feeling of all secure
There's no room for mistake

The slowly you begin to pull away,
my heart begins to tear
As I open my eyes you disappear,
gone into thin air

The room is cold once again
as I lie here alone and discrete
But I know someday you'll be back in my arms,
and my life will be complete

Until then I'll just close my eyes,
where things aren't as they seem
And I'll hold you so close to me,
in a summer dream...

~*To my loving boyfriend & our Long Distance Rel. of 19 months*~

- Christina J.

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds