Passion Love Quotes

"The flame never dies because the commmitment never ends."

"Be patient wild eyes.
Soon will come a storm to tame you.
Let her winds surround you.
Match her fury and let fires reign.
There is no escape.
Nature means what she does."

"Love is the passion that we feel inside of our hearts that we can't hide. We pretend to hide it, but it burns us more and more until the pain grows and grows and it never ends."

"This isn't right. This isn't even wrong."

"I can still remember just the way you taste."

"Practice can make perfect, but it's passion that persuades."

"You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul."

"Passion is to kiss or to hug and to prove that action speaks louder than words."

"'Passion' a word which involves so many feelings; I feel it when we touch, I feel it when we kiss, I feel it when I look at you. For you are my passion, my one true love."

"This is destiny so why pretend
Close your eye's and kiss me once again.
I'll always be the only one you'll need.
So go where your deepest longing leads."

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds