A New Love Quotes

"The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt."

"Amid the gloom and travail of existence suddenly to behold a beautiful being; and as instantaneously to feel an overwhelming conviction, that with that fair form, our destinies must be entwined, this is love."

"Cowboy take me away, fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue. Set me free oh I pray. Closer to heaven above and closer to you."

"Tis far better to give your all and smother than to withhold in hopes of a longer relationship."

"Loving someone is like caring for a garden, love it too much or too little and it dies, but love it just right and it will live forever."

"In my world, I walked to a different drum. You came along and joined me in my journey. I am now in harmony and at peace in the world of love."

"I have never loved, 'til I first met you."

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control!"

"Don't say you love me unless you mean it because I might do something stupid...like believe it!"

"There is a major difference between like and love."

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds