Forbidden Love: I don´t mind being the Other Woman

This card just reaffirms everything I feel for you. I want to tell you, one more time, how happy I am for having you with me even though it´s speratically, and for a lot less time than I´d like...
Please don´t take this the wrong way, I´m not trying to ask you for anything more than you´re giving, because at times when we´re together totally pay-up, for those times when you are away.

Adding to that when we stay to long without seeing eachother, and especially with out touching eachother, I learn to value those times in which we are togther and you are exclusivly mine.
When you are away, and when it´s impossible to see you, I miss you,I must admit, but it´s not the kind of ´´miss´´ that makes me sad, on the contrary, it excites and prepares my body, so at the first chance I can give in to your caressing me and touching, and give you all of my body and soul.

I like the relationship we can disinvolve. I think it´s great that we could see in eachother, not another problem adding to our lives, but yes, the relief and comfort, pleasure and fun. I know most women wouldn´t like, or be happy to carry this ´´lover or other woman´´ kind of thing. But I don´t mind at all, because when I´m with you I know I have the best of you.

The love the way that you give yourself to me, and that´s why without expectign anything more from you, and with out effort, I can say that I am very happy like this.
I dont really know why i´m sending you this, I don´t even find it necessary but I wanted to, so I am! And as far as I can remember, I don´think you ever denied any desire of mine, am I right??

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds