You need to make your mind up

I hope you are well and feeling calm as you read this letter, because I really care about you and I wouldn`t like to know that you are angry or upset for anything in the world! But I need to tell you some serious things that have been bothering me a lot...

I believe the time we`ve spend together and the level of intimacy we have reached, give me the freedom and the right to express my feelings, without being afraid to scare you off with the truth; I think it goes without saying how much I really love you, I know you are intelligent and sensitive enough to have figured it out by now.

But loving you and wanting to be with you is not enough... In order for that to happen in the best way for the both of us, you also need to be sure of what you want and stop being divided between me and other people and old cases; according to you, there is no future in them and the only thing they do is upset you.

Quite frankly, and although I care a lot about you, I will not stand this embarrassing situation anymore. If, by any chance, you fail to understand the meaning of these words and choose not to see me again, I will of course suffer but I will quickly get over it; I know what I`m worth and, moreover, I know that my love and my feelings should be devoted to someone who can appreciate them and is also able to reciprocate.

I don`t believe you are going to doubt or question what you are reading now, because we`ve always been honest and loyal with each other. I just want you to know that I am ready to totally assume my love for you, as long as you stop dividing your love and attention.
Otherwise, I`ll just give up.

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds