Sorry Letter: I`m so sorry, darling...

I hope you forgive me and, please, read this letter till the end. I just want to say I`m sorry; all I want is to tell you that I made a big mistake when I decided to break up with you and this mistake has made me hurt and cry too much.

I know I did wrong, but believe me when I say that I made a mistake, I was confused and unsure of want I wanted. The moment we broke up I realized, in truth, that you are the only who can make me happy...

Please don`t take my apologies as yet another selfish attitude, and as if I`m only thinking about myself; if you`re noble enough to forgive me you`ll find out that I can really make you very happy too!

I know you must be upset and I can perfectly understand why. I`m aware of the extent of my mistake and I`ve even tried to put myself in your shoes. I understand the sad and uneasy situation that I`ve put you through just because of a slip up but mostly because of my childishness and insecurity. But I trust you have a big heart and soul. And I honestly wish you could give me another chance, one last chance to make your feel happy and very much loved.
Please, reply quickly, by letter or by phone!

A kiss filled with love and my most sincere apologies

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds