Light jealousy

I would like to apologize. You know I don’t usually have these jealousy rages, but yesterday I just couldn’t help myself. I know you never gave me any motive for me to be suspicious and I’m still not, but yesterday I reacted like a kid about your ex-boyfriend’s cynical behavior.

Gee, the guy is a creep, he kept staring at me, scorning and making side comments (that I wasn’t even exactly sure what they were), then staring at the both of us again with a mocking smile on his face.

Look, I know I overreacted and we could have stayed at the party. But I was so upset with is lack of respect. Come to think of it, I believe I reacted more not out of jealousy but because of that lack of respect. And since things were not very well explained, I hope I’ve cleared this situation and I promise next time I’ll be more patient with annoying people.

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds