Love Poem: Come With Me

Come with me my darling,
sunny and bright is the morning,
let me take you to the place,
you have never been before.

Come with me,
through bright moonlit fields,
we will cross,
hand in hand we will cross
the river of dreams together,
roped together like a tether.

Walk through the open spaces
of my loving heart, darling.
Let's sit under the shade of the tree of promise,
and pick the fruits of trust and love,
like the innocent hungry dove.

Deep in our eyes lies the fountain of love enduring,
unexplored like the promise of a virgin,
search for your space and rest,
till the rain of love falls down.
Let the sparkling drops of passion
consume thee,
drink till you have had enough,
then come and rest in my arms,
then drift to sleep on my arms of tenderness.

Come with me ...

- Goodwill Mathonsi

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds