Missing the simple things...

No matter what happens and how long we will still have to be apart, you will always be in my heart. But I had to write to you today and, in a way, try to sooth this feeling that took over me so strongly!

To miss someone is something you can´t explain; and being a painful consequence of love, it may even be harder to describe than love itself...
To miss someone is the desire to be close, to see and touch the other person. It´s a wish to repeat certain moments, to relive situations that uplifted our souls. And you know how much your presence has always calmed and, at the same time, cheered my body and soul.

I needed to tell how much I am missing you today and how good it would make me feel to have your skin close to mine, to hold hands, to feel you breath and to look into your eyes. I miss the simple things... Yet, simple as they may be, they can only come true when you are near. I hope it won´t be long before I can experience those pleasant feelings again!
With a tender kiss...

0 comentarios:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds